Thursday, October 21, 2010

Elliot



I've never been one that really got into Infant Photography too much. The photos are cute and all but normally not my thing. But When Lissa, Elliot's mom & and a good friend, ask if I would do some photos for her of Elliot I said sure. Elliot is totally cute and is amazingly unfussy for a baby. So I figure it'll be fun and a learning experience which is always good!





From the minute I start taking photos of Elliot he lit up like a seasoned model! It was amazing! He would look towards the light and smile the cutest smile. He didn't really fuss that much, Which was surprising since he had been sick with an ear infection. Every time I looked at the lcd on the back of my camera I was in awe of how great he photographed! It was really hard to edit the film down to less then 100 photos!












Elliot was a complete pleasure to photograph! I only hope that the pictures even come close to showing how cute he is in person!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures turned out beautifully! We had a great time and hope you are up to taking more one day. Elliot is such a little ham :)

    -Lissa

    ReplyDelete